Monday, October 17, 2016

A New Companion!

August 29, 2016
Dear Friends and Family,


This week was an awesome week!!! On Wednesday I got a new companion and her name is Sister Goff. She is super fun and is a really hard worker so we have been working our butts off haaha. She is from West Jordan, Utah and has been out for one more transfer than me. When she got to our apartment and we switched we went straight to work! It has been so awesome being able to just work and see so many miracles from it. We went and saw an investigator that was dropped a few months ago because she wasn't keeping commitments, and had a wonderful lesson with her about how Christ can help her overcome all of her trials. We invited her to baptism for September 17th and she gladly accepted.


We have seen her every day since and she has solidly been keeping every commitment that we’ve given her. She is so solid. she came to church Sunday and loved it. That evening we went over to visit her and teach her the plan of salvation. Her granddaughter had questions that tied really well to the lesson we were teaching her. As we continued to teach our investigator about the Plan of Salvation, her granddaughter kept asking us more questions and saying things like, “that makes sense,” and things like that. Then she asked her grandma if she could come to church with her next Sunday! Now we are teaching our investigator AND her three granddaughters and possibly her daughter as well and they are all coming to her baptism. 

This transfer I am not going to let anything hold me back from giving my all to the Lord because I am here for Him and I want be like Nephi—be that person He can always rely on to do His work. I love my mission so much and am so glad for the things that help me to change and more important help me to know my Savior better. Prayer is the thing I love most because through prayer we can feel the love of our Father in Heaven and he can answer us. I have been trying this new thing where whenever I pray I picture sitting right next to Heavenly Father and telling Him everything and it has brought me so close to Him and knowing His will for me.


I love everyone and hope you have a fantastic week!

Love,

Sister Magda  



No comments:

Post a Comment