Sunday, April 2, 2017

Tidbits From Kansas


March 20, 2017
Dear Friends and Family,


Not a lot has happened this week since Tuesday. We had zone conference with the Topeka and Lawrence zone and it was amazing! Other than the STL's and Zone leaders picked on my companion and I to role play with them in front of everyone!... luckily, we only had to be the investigators and not the missionaries ha-ha #stressful. But they were really fun. We learned how to help our investigators understand prayer and how to pray and we also learned how to teach by the Spirit and ask inspired questions. All in all, it was a really great zone conference full of revelation.


Sister Grover was sick on Saturday and Sunday with a really bad fever so we had to stay inside for a little bit but it was good because I got to catch up on my Book of Mormon reading and cleaning the apartment. But its all good now because she is better and stronger than ever haha 😃

Today for P-day we found out about transfers and I am staying in Kaw Valley with Sister Grover for another 6 weeks which makes 6 months in Kaw Valley. i am so excited to see what the Lord has in store here in Kaw Valley and to be a part of it. I am super happy to get to be here for another 6 weeks with Sister Grover. She is truly an amazing missionary and has become one of my best friends. We also went took a tour of the capitol dome with the zone which was really fun!



Sorry for the super short email. It’s pretty crazy and hectic here ha-ha! I promise to send a better one next week.

Love,
Sister Alisha Magda


No comments:

Post a Comment